The field of Geographic Information Systems/Science is ever evolving. Being active in the GIS industry and keeping up on the latest technologies and best practices is tantamount to our ability in providing the best data products and mapping applications so our users can make the most informed decisions in their day to day work. The Interlocal GIS Program leverages multiple platforms to extend GIS to all its consumers. We utilize desktop, cloud, and mobile platforms that enhance GIS capabilities across the wide spectrum of our user base. TLCGIS integrates GIS technology with more than a dozen applications/vendors across our entire internal customer spectrum. TLCGIS is a key integrator of enterprise operations, whose cross-functional role provides services and products to its interlocal partners; including but not limited to:
- Web mapping and application development (using ESRI). Desktop software, mobile data collection packages
- Data offerings and standards, enterprise data management, data publication
- GIS software program and systems support, administration, and customization
- Cartography (i.e., Kiosk maps)
- Mobile data collection packages via Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) and Global Positioning Systems (GPS).
- Project Management, business workflow analysis, and consulting